Perhaps you are exactly who we are looking for
There’s always work to be had with us. Why not give it a try? If you haven’t found the right position for you, that’s okay. Send your CV anyway, maybe something will come up. We’re constantly updating our jobs offers.
Junior Buyer (operational)
- Purchase of material according to MRP.
- Daily communication with domestic and foreign suppliers.
- Control of deliveries and material stock status.
- Monitoring and verifying material prices with suppliers and HQ.
- Solving customer requirements.
- Solving problems with material supply.
- Administration (invoice control, communication with other departments - planning, logistics, etc.).
Our requirements are:
- Secondary school/university education.
- English language at an advanced level (B2).
- Advanced knowledge of working with MS Office Excel.
- Knowledge of the SAP system is an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness and desire to learn new things.
- Flexibility, responsibility, ability to work under pressure.
What do we offer:
- Work in a multinational company.
- Independent, interesting and responsible work.
- Daily cooperation with an international team.
- Opportunity for further education and growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee benefits - 25 days of vacation, Sick day, meal allowance, MultiSport card, company gym, company kindergarten, language courses, company events for employees and much more.
Sounds interesting? Then send us your professional CV via the "reply" button. Selected applicants will be invited for a personal interview.
Do you consider working in Wistron?
We are happy to have caught your attention. It can often be difficult to get a job, but we try and make the whole process easier. Read on to find out what we need from you. If you are experienced professionals and know your way around, you can send your CV straight away
By sending your CV to Wistron InfoComm (Czech) s.r.o., you grant your consent with the processing of your personal data. This consent is valid until revoked. At the same time, you confirm that the personal data provided in the submitted CV are true.
1. Send us your CV
Whether you want to work in production or in our IT department, we need to know a little more about you before we can see you. But you don’t need to go in too much detail. Basic information about your pervious career will suffice. Are you fresh out of school? We welcome graduates too.
2. Wait for an answer
Waiting for the opportunity of a lifetime can be suspenseful. But we always do our best and make sure you don’t wait too long. We’ll contact you without delay to arrange a time of a face-to-face meeting to discuss the details of your new job.
3. Face-to-face interview
Each member of the Wistron team has a unique personality. We would like to get to know yours. There is no need to worry. We’ll just have a friendly and casual chat. And who knows – we may hit it right off.
4. Welcome to Wistron
Did everything go smoothly? Excellent. Then you are out of the woods. You will receive all necessary information before you start your work with us. You can ask us virtually anything – there are no wrong questions. Welcome to Wistron.
Is the ink on your school diploma still wet?
No problem at Wistron
At Wistron, we also welcome young, promising new faces. We appreciate that you wish to gain your work experience with us. And in return, we can pass our own experience to you. Be it during an internship while you’re still studying or within employment, if you’re looking for your first job.
Contact us by e-mail or telephone:
Our employees take care of the future of technology, we in turn take care of them
We at Wistron value good work of all our employees. Our people manufacture cutting-edge technology, but they are not robots. This is why we will provide you with above-standard rest and the opportunity to balance your work and family life. Our benefits include meal allowance, nursery, gym, extra time off and of course – rewards for outstanding results.